miercuri, 3 martie 2010

A begining of..us?




Do you remember the night...when your hands investigated my body..my soul? Do you remember what you said? You said "you ar so hot".I remember very well.Do you know what I felt in this night? We were like brothers not like lovers. I do not want to risk, trust me.I love you so much to lose you.My happiness is so big.I don't have who to tell all these things which make me to have this big love to everyone.Hey you, do you know that you're the person I've been thinking of? No, of course not.But anyway, how are you? Your life was good without me? I hope you were thinking about me too sometimes, because now I know how important you were to me. And now, I can't let go the past. *Do you remember what 'ren' means? I do.* I don't know why, I'm now in tears... Did you forget everything? I didn't. I thought I could let the past behind and forget you, but the truth is that I couldn't, and now I miss you. I'm changed, I left my vanity behind, can't you see? Hey you, I want to get you back, shall I? But, those sunny days are really gone? If you would take my hand, I'll never let you go again.
.
 RealisedThatILoveYou.

                                              Marie Evans

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu